Saturday, April 16, 2011

Daily Story 17 - Monkeys Stole my Car

I have a car. It was stolen by monkeys. I'm not really sure what to think about that at the moment.

They took it on a Monday. I had driven into town to do some shopping, and I parked on a street in order to walk into a nearby store. Once I finished my shopping, I returned to my car to place the bags inside. Then I went off to find some lunch. After that, I wandered up and down the street, stopping in a few other stores and buying some more things. Each time I bought something, I returned to my car and placed the bags inside. It's easier to shop when you don't have to carry bags with you everywhere.

But then one time when I returned to my car, there were monkeys all over it. One of them broke through the window while another stole my keys, and they drove off while I stood there, wondering if I was hallucinating. Apparently I wasn't, considering the equally stunned looks on the faces of everyone around me. So, I called the cops and explained that my car was stolen by monkeys. They didn't believe me until they heard some of the other witness accounts, and even then they weren't too sure about the whole ordeal.

They're out looking for my car now. I don't know if they'll find it, but I'm pretty sure the monkeys will have vanished without a trace if they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment