Thursday, April 28, 2011

Daily Story 170 - Delayed Reaction

So yesterday morning I took my shirt off to keep it from getting wet as I washed my hair in the sink (I don't like the dorm showers at the moment due to being a neurotic crazy person) and left it off as I worked on other things. I took the towel off from my hair after a while and kept working, and then about half an hour after I'd washed my hair, I looked down and wondered when I'd taken my shirt off, as I didn't recall being particularly sweaty that morning.

About forty-five minutes later, after I'd put on a different shirt and headed out to class, I was thinking about the shirt I was wearing and remembered that I'd taken my shirt off because I'd washed my hair in the sink.

My brain does stupid things sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment