Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Daily Story 150 - My Floss Is Sad and Old

My floss, as I recall, was purchased a long time ago, and it has been very good to me throughout its life as mint-flavored waxed string that cleans gunk out from between my teeth. However, I have noticed something strange about it lately. It seems to have acquired some taste that is very similar to pine resin. I am not sure how to feel about this, but for the most part I think I have settled on feeling incredibly uncomfortable. I do not want to throw my floss away, however. Looking at it now, I do not think that my floss could cope with the emotional torment of being tossed aside like junk. Perhaps it would be best if I set it free in the wild, so that it might roam the snowy fields of Montana with happy, simple joy...
Photobucket
...Never mind. It did not seem to appreciate the cold, so I have delayed its departure into the wilderness.

No comments:

Post a Comment