Sunday, April 24, 2011

Daily Story 100 - Just Say No to Mall Trips, Part 2

Boy: (walks into the room) Hey, do you want to go to the mall?
Girl: (reading book) Not really.
Boy: Come on, it'll be fun.
Girl: No.
Boy: Please?
Girl: No.
Boy: Why not?
Girl: I don't want to go. I'm busy.
Boy: But-
Girl: No.
Boy: I just want-
Girl: NO.
Boy: (getting angry) You're a stupid mean poopy-head and I hate you! (yanks book out of girl's hands and throws it at her)
Girl: What the hell?
Boy: (still angry) Why won't you just come with me and let me have my fun?
Girl: (angry as well) Because I'm fucking busy and I hate your stupid fucking mall trips!
Boy: (throwing a very child-like temper tantrum) You're just a stupid, selfish cunt-face who ruins everything! I'm beginning to think you should be thrown in an institution for the socially retarded!
Girl: (lets out an aggravated sigh) Fine, I'll go if you just stop bothering me!
Boy: (instantly happy again) Yay!
(Boy and Girl get into the car. Boy is happy, Girl has her arms crossed over her chest and looks incredibly angry)
Boy: See, I knew you'd want to come with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment