Saturday, May 14, 2011

Daily Story 186 - The Floss Has Officially Been Retired

Continued from this story

My floss has served me well in the past year. It always took care of the grossness between my teeth and did many good things for me. Last night, however, it finally ran out.

This may be the first time I've ever gone through a complete thing of floss - not one of those small ones you get at the dentist's office, either, but a big one. It was tragic, but at the same time, it is a wonderful feeling of relief and joy, because now the floss can go on to live a happy life in the woods, or wherever it chooses to live. We shall see what happens to the floss now.

I will probably keep it and give it a place of honor somewhere in my bedroom. It shall have a sword and a bed, because that is exactly what floss needs. I may also make a full house for it (not the card arrangement or the show with Bob Saget and those demonic Olsen Twins* but a house that is complete with all the furnishings needed to live comfortably as a retired floss container) with legos or some other material, but I believe that using legos to build this home would give me the excuse necessary to find the legos that lie deep in one of our storage units somewhere. Perhaps we only have one storage unit nowadays, but I am ignorant of the number due to my desire to receive a college education.

Whatever happens to the floss, it will live in glory for the rest of its days.

*According to the Nostalgia Critic

No comments:

Post a Comment