Friday, December 9, 2011

Juno the Genius

I almost got this one done on time but then I forgot to do it and I didn't want to stay up until 4am just because my internet likes to be slower than a decapitated monkey trying to learn how to spell. And decapitated monkeys are really damn slow when it comes to learning how to spell, because they're usually dead and I don't think monkeys are that good at spelling anyway. But I digress. The important thing here is that I like fast internet.

Every now and then I wonder if I may be just a little bit too obsessed with my dog, but then I remember that my dog is awesome. She is absolutely adorable, she's sweet and good-tempered, she's patient, and most importantly, she's a genius. Just look at how focused she is on this 5,000-piece puzzle:



See? She absolutely exudes brilliance. So anyway, because my dog's intelligence is unbelievably high, I've decided to demonstrate it to you with the most incredible show of deductive reasoning you will ever see*. Watch and be amazed:





*in this week's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment