Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I Have a Talent For Hurting Myself

I'm totally doing this at the last minute so it's going to be kind of sucky until morning. I'll edit it and make it better tomorrow. Hopefully.

So last Thursday I went snowboarding. Now it hurts to take deep breaths and laugh.

Good thing I decided to watch funny shopping prank videos well after the Tylenol had worn off.

Then when I was about to go to bed last night, I walked back to my room and my foot decided it needed to remind me how much it hated me. So I spent half the night in pain and didn't get any painkillers because I didn't want to wake up my brother who's sleeping in the living room for the next couple weeks.

This seems to be a trend in my family. I've also managed to burn my arm hair while lighting an advent wreath. My sister can fall over just by standing in place. We're talented like that.

Uh. Yeah. That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment