Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Daily Story 365 - LAST DAY WHOOOOO

About friggin' time, too. I can only write so much about inanimate objects doing strange things before I get bored.
What I've learned from this experience:
1. I cannot stick to a daily posting schedule.
2. I'd rather just write blogs.
3. Coming up with random titles is an excellent way to get a good story idea going.
4. It's hard to take advantage of a blog when you're using it for a project you're not too fond of to begin with.
5. I don't want to think of anything else I've learned right now.
6. It feels nice to actually accomplish a goal instead of giving up halfway. Even though I didn't anticipate getting behind so often and all that, I still managed to do this for a year, and that's pretty impressive for me.


Anyway, now that I'm done, I've decided to do something more exciting with this blog. I'm going to... write blog posts! About whatever I want! And they'll be awesome! Also they'll probably be more on a weekly or twice-weekly basis, rather than attempting to be daily. I won't decide on a day yet because I know I won't be able to stick to an arbitrary date, but I'm sure there'll be some sort of predictable routine on here from now on. I hope you'll have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment