Saturday, November 19, 2011

Because My Brother is Awesome

I just turned on my computer and found this waiting for me when it was all booted up:



I believe this was inspired by an older entry in my brother Pete's log that I would have linked to but I didn't find an archive or anything for it and I got bored looking after like five minutes so he'll just have to make it easier to find these things so I can be lazy and still let people see exactly what I'm talking about. Anyway, he posted about a random notice that popped up on his computer screen one day that he'd completely forgotten about, so I decided to do the same. This is what the notice looks like in iCal:



In short, thanks for giving me an entertaining idea, Pete.

P.S.: For anyone wondering about the desktop background, it was made by the ever-hilarious Jeph Jacques.

No comments:

Post a Comment