Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Daily Story 300 - Belachelijk

"I want to invade your country," said the angry man.

"That's just ridiculous!" said the even angrier man.

"Nevertheless, I shall invade your country. Beware my wrath!" said the angry man.

The angrier man punched the angry man in the face. "Never!"

"Did you just punch me in the face?" the angry man asked angrily. "This is madness!"

"No, it's not. You're trying to invade my country and I don't want you to, so I think punching you in the face is a completely reasonable response to your demands," said the angrier man.

"Fair enough," said the angry man. Then the angrier man kicked him into a pit. Upon seeing this, the angry man's army decided they had better things to do and they wandered off to go have tea and crumpets.

No comments:

Post a Comment